Monday, July 27, 2009

Kicking things off

Hi there,

If you're here, I guess like us you have an interest in either wine, homebrew, or cooking like us. I wanted to start a discussion about good recipes, interesting experiments, and some of the things we just love eating or drinking. I've been meaning to start this blog for ages, but as is usual in life, the little things keep popping up. In the last seven months, instead of blogging, we've sold a house, bought another, moved, remodeled a kitchen, and finally built our wine cellar. So, if some of my first posts contain content that seems as if I wrote it ages ago, you'll have to forgive me. Oh, and if an occasional post pops up about baseball or football cards, or even the sports themselves, you're still in the right place. I hope you enjoy the blog, and if you have a recipe to share, please do!

No comments: