Friday, July 31, 2009

Some Very Generous People out there in the Card Collecting World

If you checked out my first post, you might have noticed that this will occasionally take a detour from cooking to the world of card collecting. Being a history buff, I got sucked into the Allen & Ginter craze in 2006 and am working on my review (and want lists and trade lists) of this year's product.
Since I started reading the card blogs I've been really impressed at the generosity these guys and gals show each other. If only the rest of the world were as kind. Here is one more example: http://tradercracks.blogspot.com/2009/07/contest-time-win-whats-in-this-packbox.html Trader Crack is giving away quite a bounty. Of course, just by posting this I've entered the contest. If you like sports cards, so should you!

No comments: